- I/O service & test run: engine oil, oil filter, grease, and gear lube
- 4 Stroke: Service and test run, oil, plugs, grease, gear lube
- 2 Stroke: Service and test run, oil, plugs, grease, and gear lube
- I/O Complete Tune Up: Plugs, Rotor, Points, Cap, Wires
- Impeller/ Water Pump Replacement
- Electrical Repair: Lights, Fuses, Wires, etc..
- Trailer Service: Brakes, Bearings, Lights
- Prop Rebuild or Replace
- Full Winterization
- Winterize only: No Oil or Fluids change
- Shrinkwrap boat
- Bottom Wash – Acid wash
- Drop Off, Pick Up, or Delivery
Full winterization includes:
Fuel is treated for winter storage, engine is run on winterizing mixture of fuel to treat the fuel components on the engine, engine is fogged, completely drain engine block and cooling system, Flush cooling system with anti-freeze, oil change, oil filter change, gear lube change, pull/removal of lower unit to service drive and check gimbal bearing, and boat is prepped and ready to go back into water in spring. No need to come back to the marina in the spring to “summerize” your boat!