Canada Lake Store & Marine is looking for a hard working self starter to work our busy Fall Season providing winterizing and storage service to our boating customers. in at least 8hr days.
Canada Lake Store & Marine is looking for hard working self starters to work our busy Fall Season providing winterizing and storage service to our boating customers.
We are currently looking for up to 3 people to start work this fall. There are 4 main aspects that the marina assistant will fall into:
- Winteriztion technician
- Boat Shrink Wrap installer (opportunity for evening/night shifts)
- Boat bottom washer
- Boat pickup and delivery to storage locations
These are entry level position here at our Marina. On the job training is offered to learn the skills of a Marina Employee. Opportunity for advancement as well as mechanical training is offered. If you come in with previous / directly related experience, pay can be adjusted accordingly.
Pay rate will depend on experience as well as on performance. Pay rate starts at $14/hr with performance based raise offered quickly if initiative is shown.
This is a seasonal part time job starting Sept 1st – into November. Possibility for year round employment based on performance.
Experience with boats/boating is a plus, but not required. Will be working Mon-Fri 8-8+Hr days. A typical day will involve driving various boats and towing boat trailers, washing boat bottoms, and assisting and learning the boat winterization process.
Main Job Duties:
- Assist with pick up and transportation of boats at various lakes in the area.
- Washing boat bottoms in preparation for storage.
- Assist with shrink-wrapping on storage of boats.
- Assist Marina Technicians.
- Assist With take out of docks and boat lifts on various lakes.
- Must be willing and prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions (snow, rain, cold, sun).
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Must be willing and prepared to do rigorous manual labor.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri and put in at least 8hr days.