Canada Lake Store & Marine is looking for a hard working self starter to work our busy Fall Season providing winterizing and storage service to our boating customers. in at least 8hr days.
Canada Lake Store & Marine is looking for a hard working self starter to work our busy Fall Season providing winterizing and storage service to our boating customers.
This is an entry level position here at our Marina. On the job training is offered to learn the skills of a Marina Employee. Opportunity for advancement as well as mechanical training is offered.
Pay rate will depend on experience as well as on performance. Pay rate starts at $12.50/hr with performance based raise offered quickly if initiative is shown.
This is a seasonal part time job starting Sept 1st – into November. Possibility for year round employment based on performance.
Experience with boats/boating is a plus, but not required. Will be working Mon-Fri 8-8+Hr days. A typical day will involve driving various boats and towing boat trailers, washing boat bottoms, and assisting and learning the boat winterization process.
Main Job Duties:
- Assist with pick up and transportation of boats at various lakes in the area.
- Washing boat bottoms in preparation for storage.
- Assist with shrink-wrapping on storage of boats.
- Assist Marina Technicians.
- Assist With take out of docks and boat lifts on various lakes.
- Must be willing and prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions (snow, rain, cold, sun).
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Must be willing and prepared to do rigorous manual labor.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri and put in at least 8hr days.